- Nearly 15 years of experience in public affairs and media;
- Direct management ranging from strategy, message development, creative and media planing/placement;
- Currently a Managing Director at the Glover Park Group;
- Deep expertise overseeing multi-disciplinary efforts including campaigns with public affairs, advertising, research and government relations components;
- Extensive experience in digital media including display and search advertising, online membership and acquisition campaigns;
- Previously founded Ginsberg Lahey, a Democratic opposition and vulnerability research company;
- Husband and father of three.